Seattle was very fun, I especially enjoyed the EMP museum (Experience Music Project). This was very fun as they had a very good ACDC exhibition going on which took us through the years of The Greatest Rock Band of All Time. They had videos of ACDC live at Donington and live at River Plate, also little TV screens with music videos playing. My favorite part of this exhibition was the ACDC photo booth, where you could wear one of Angus Young's velvet jackets, pick up an old Gibson SG and have your photo taken! Very cool.
Well that was my highlight in Seattle!
Now in Vancouver, Canada.
Now in Vancouver, Canada.
We have had a nice time in Vancouver, temperature getting up to about 25-27 degrees C also. I haven't done a lot in Vancouver, but I did enjoy going down to the beach and having a nice swim and having dinner afterwards. Another thing that was a highlight for me in Vancouver was that I got a new Playstation game called Rocksmith which I have been dying for yet it hasn't been released in New Zealand yet! So I am very happy that I have got it :)
Those are my only highlights in Vancouver as we did only get to stay for 3 days, ah well.
I do apologize about not being active lately!
Will blog again soon,
Dylan
No comments:
Post a Comment
so, what do you think??