First of all, I apologize for not posting any blogs for a while! I just haven't been bothered to do them (The truth is the best)
Anyway, over the last couple of days, me and Mum had some good adventures in Portland, biking around downtown, going to the local shops and buying whipped cream! (My 2nd favorite part!) and my favorite, 4th of July!!
4th of July was really busy during the night as me and Mum got told that our buses got re-routed to a different street then they never came and we found out that they were going to the original stop! So I had to sprint to the bus to get it to stop! But on the lighter side of 4th of July, the Blues Festival had some good music which was nice. It seemed to come alive during the last little bit where everyone was getting ready for the fireworks! And they were suburb!! Biggest fireworks I have seen for something that isn't for New Years!
So that was a brilliant last night in Portland. The next day (this morning) we left to catch our train to Seattle! We got a little bit lost getting to the train station which left us having about 3 minutes to get our tickets and jump on the train! We just got on in time which was good! Yet the trip ended up being a little bit boring (little bit = a lot!!) so we then taxied our way to our next hotel and we are!
After we settled in, we walked up the road and got some food ,as we have a microwave, freezer and fridge, for me! :-) I got to pick most of my food, except Mum made me get some bananas so I don't get fat, (like that will happen hehehe)
After getting food, we headed just passed the Space Needle (which is huge!) and got some dinner at a pizza place called MOD (Made On Demand) which had a good meat lovers-type pizza and a not so good one which had sausage, pepperoni and some cheese, which I think made it not so great, but you never know till you try!
And that concludes our couple of days in the USA, I will hopefully re-blog tomorrow afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
so, what do you think??